Snailiad Snailiad

Fantastic

Deliciously old school, reminded me of why I love games in the first place. Good job man.

Level Up! Level Up!

Awesome Game

Wow it looks like the haters are out in spades. Apparently no one here is old enough to remember when games were hard and winning was an accomplishment.

Just ignore them this a fantastic game and you should feel proud to have created it.

OutZone OutZone

Now this is what im talking about

Great retro game. Its like playing mercs or some old school arcade game. The feel is perfect and design inspired. 10 out of 10 my friend.

Gray Gray

Very Good Game

This is quite deep. My interpretation is that people are easily manipulated by the idea of extremes. Black and white is synonymous with the philosophy that everything can be simplified into simply right, and simply wrong. Often times the middle ground, while harder to accept, is closer to the truth than the two extremes. Good luck trying to convince people of that though. Black and white is easy, using ones mind is hard.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Really good

Awesome graphics and great animation, very creative as well. But one thing bothers me though, how can someone spend so much time creating all these awesome attacks, animating every little detail coming up with all sorts of different enemy's etc etc etc....and then just make everything a giant turn based fight. I mean really if you are going to put all this effort into the battle system...how bout an actual GAME and STORY to go along with it. Its seems like you have the turn based battle system down... how bout making an rpg to go with it.....need help?

Please don't take this as negative review, this game is awesome for what it is....it just seems like it could be so much more...

Red Moon Red Moon

Great game Great fun

A definite improvement on your armed with wings formula. Controls are tighter, platforming more challenging, over all very nice. The female voice actor was a little lame but the male one was quite good and the overall story was really cool. I really enjoyed the presentation and artistic look. Music was great to.

Epic War 2 Epic War 2

awesome

I love this game. So addictive...cant stop...playing.....ARGH!!!!!

Metal and plasma Metal and plasma

Good Game

awesome shooter, great graphics and sound. Using just the mouse does hurt precision but its easy enough to get used to. Classic shooter fun.

Bitter Pill - Level 1 Bitter Pill - Level 1

Reall good

Wow alot of people here must really suck at games or they dont like any kind of challenge at all. Very good.

W & B : Deadly Strategies W & B : Deadly Strategies

Fantastic

I dont know why this game is getting such low reviews. This game is alot of fun with a great balance and alot of polish. Good stuff man good stuff.